- Responsible for the initial handover of new client business cases from Associates
- Management of initial and ongoing information gathering to construct formal advice documentation
- Update of internal systems with relevant financial and personal information
- Production of advice reports and responsible for the quality of documentation as per Business Assurance standards
- Support Associates with the facilitation of handing over cases to the Back Office Operations Team
- Liaise with Practice Manager and Associate to establish forthcoming meetings and case handovers
- Manage Letter of Authority process, including document dispatch and information request, central log update and liaison with Operations surrounding provider chasing.
- CYC produced from information received
- Production of illustrations and analytics
- CFR updates into I-Business and additional information gathering from client through Associate
- Liaise with draw down team for pension review meetings to construct advice letter.
- Construct SLs for all products recommended
- Liaise with Associate to support the construction of proposal presentations ahead of recommendation meeting
- Responsible for QOD and ensuring that M&A submitted business exceeds the
- SJP benchmark threshold from Business Assurance reviews.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter to Mercerandassociates@sjpp.co.uk