We specialise in advising business owners on a wide range of complex matters by adopting a strategic approach. A focused emphasis on tax planning ensures they have a structured financial plan for their business and for themselves as individuals.
We regularly help clients to construct a portfolio of specialist financial products that complement each other as part of an overall plan designed to maximise tax reliefs. Some of the areas of planning we regularly advise on include the following:
- Succession & trust* planning
- Protecting your business and key people in it
- Tax efficient profit extraction strategies
- Aspects of exit planning
- Creating financial independence from your business
- The financial relationship between you and your business
- Corporate investments
- Tax specialist investments
- Maintaining business and agricultural relief
- Keeping the capital value of a business protected for your loved ones
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
* Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.